Monday, August 3, 2009

Toes?

Toes? Really? The only thing better than getting a professional pedicure is being treated by your neighbor to a gals day out to get a pedicure. Now that's a delight! The pedicure is actually 2 weeks old today so this was an encore delight as I gazed upon the digits. Thank you Janet and thank You Lord for my dear friends.

"Now that I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should wash one another's feet." John 13:14


Precious Peeps: This is Janet attacking my lawn problem last summer. She, her husband Jeff and my other neighbor Reuban swooped in and saved the day!

1 comment:

Ellen aka Ellie said...

Professional pedis are way better than manis because they still look good after two weeks. I should snap a pic of the red I did right before church on Sunday, I went way out of the lines!

Check out my bloggy today for some silly snaps.

Keep that camera handy, too much fun!