Friday, July 4, 2008

ascent - continues 8

God is amazing! The message He used to bring healing during my recent prayer time parallels the Beth Moore Bible study I'm continuing. Passover was the key in the prayer time. The day after Passover begins the Feast of Unleavened Bread and that is exactly where I am in the study. What a journey! The Feast of Unleavened Bread for me, will signify putting off the old, evil desires and putting on new, righteous desires. Ephesians 4:22-24 "You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; to be made new in the attitude of your minds; and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness." The leaven symbolizes the evil and corrupted so that's got to go! The feast lasted 7 days days so I'm going to spend the next 7 days working Eph. 4:22-24 in whatever way God brings conviction.

No comments: